cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XI BPM demo:How to configure the ID part?

xinjiang_li
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,gurus:

I'm testing the BPM scenario by the document<Tutorial: Defining a Business Process>.But it only gives the method how to create a integration process about flight booking ,but not gives the configuration of the part integration directory .Can you give me some advice on this?

Or where can I get a demo of BPM scenario to test?Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In ID, if u have 1 sender and 1 receiver then u need to create 2 receiver determination and 2 interface determination.

Go to ID ..and choose option create Integration process option and choose ur BPM which is created in IR...

and now u can use this in receiver determination.

ur receiver determination will be

1...Sender to IP(intergration Process)

2...IP to Receiver.

Regards,

manisha

xinjiang_li
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,Manisha,

Thanks for your reply.

I found the demo configuration is in the document : Configuration of PI Demo Examples.

Previouly it was in the servicemarket by the description of the library,but now I can't found that document.

Any one can offer me that document?

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
I found the demo configuration is in the document : Configuration of PI Demo Examples.
Previouly it was in the servicemarket by the description of the library,but now I can't found that document.

Is this the doc you looking for:

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/a0582487-69f3-2b10-2d99-f34ca50c...

xinjiang_li
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,abhishek,

Thanks for your help.

I also found the PI 7.0 version of the document.

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/80da7e60-d511-2a10-8885-f9ee5b36...

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can follow the steps used in the below blog also for configuring BPM.

/people/krishna.moorthyp/blog/2005/06/09/walkthrough-with-bpm

Thanks,

Tiny