SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

create new payment plan

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all

let me know vat r the steps in creating a payment plan,

wheni tried to create a payment plan system raises error message saying budget billing for the partciualr contract account needs to be 3 .and i have changed it too

but when i try to create a new payment pan again it raises another error says " not enoigh histori data found ,so maintain"

vat exactly i ned to do to create a succeful payment plan.

kr

raj

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

rajesh_popat3
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

For the payment plan, you need to have enough historical data (atleast for 12 months).

Either create manual history for the contract using EK95, the history would be for 12 months back from when you actually want the payment plan. Or, you can bill the customer for 12 months n then create a payment plan ahead.

But in case you want the payment plan to be active from the current month, create the manual history for the past months. The start month should be set correct. it would decide the start of plan.

Also, the payment plan would be activated based on the start month provided for the plan.

Hope this answers your question.

Thanks & Regards,

Rajesh Popat

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

rajesh_popat3
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

For the payment plan, you need to have enough historical data (atleast for 12 months).

Either create manual history for the contract using EK95, the history would be for 12 months back from when you actually want the payment plan. Or, you can bill the customer for 12 months n then create a payment plan ahead.

But in case you want the payment plan to be active from the current month, create the manual history for the past months. The start month should be set correct. it would decide the start of plan.

Also, the payment plan would be activated based on the start month provided for the plan.

Hope this answers your question.

Thanks & Regards,

Rajesh Popat

0 Kudos

Hi rajesh and every1

ven i try 2 create new payment plan it says budget billing procedure of contract account can be changed only to 1 0r 0 and not 3 wich is payment procedure..i tried at portion level and removed the budget billing assigned to it..how to proceed..

shoud i need to maintain any spro settnigs for this?

many thanks

taj

0 Kudos

also can u pls say some reports majorly involved in fica??