cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

If PO changes must go to release strategy again

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Expert,

Present release strategy is changable.After final release , PO can be change. My client want if changes took place in PO , it should go into release strategy again. please help

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to the release Indicator and change the status for "6".

Prashant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please go to SPRO -> MM -> Purchasing -> Purchase Order -> Release Procedure for Purchase Orders -> Define Release Procedure for Purchase Orders -> Release Indicator

Here you have to maintain Chgable as 6 i.e Changeable, new release in case of new strategy and % Value change as 0.

Please note even if you maintain as above, in case if you are lowering value of PO the changes won't go for release. It will work only when the changes are on positive side. Else you need to use User Exit for same.

Hope it helps.

Thnx.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Use the changeability as 6 against the final release indicator.

Regards

Ramesh Ch

Former Member
0 Kudos

Present release strategy (indictaor is 6 changable ), Let me explain with example , Yesterday client made a PO for XYZ material @ 100 /-& released (This material price always change just like gold ).Today he came to know material price reduce @ 90/-. Then he I'll change the PO to 90/- but PO doesnt go to Release strategy again.Hence final releaser (manger) not aware of rate change

If i used indicator 1 ( not changable ) after final release of PO system doesnt allow to do any changes.

My client want if any changes made in PO after release it should go for release strategy.so that manager will aware of transaction