cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VPRS missing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have VRPS missing in my order and the order got created with a net value of 0 USD and the delivery and shipment was done and the invoice is also created with 0 value and it says pricing error. Could someone please suggest the way out as to how i can correct the order and how the billing can be generated without error.

Thnak you very much.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The sales order was created way back in 2007 before the costing of the material was done. So we have to reverse everything right back and add new line item in the sales order and process it all over again.

Former Member
0 Kudos

done..

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Swetha

Its nice to listen that your problem has been solved but it would be helpful to everyone if the problem has been shared , kindly share with us how the problem has been solved . wheather all friends inputs helped you or not

Regards

Srinath

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Check in your pricing procedure wheather you have assigned the requirement / Alt calc type to the net value or not . Secondly in item data->conditions tab click on analysis and check what message is coming in the Analysis

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

VPRS get the cost of the product from material master so you have to maintain the accounting view of the product then update the price in your sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have searched all the threads that were on VPRS....but didn't find any solution helpful for my problem.....so posted my query.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

also look into your item category using VOV7. check if "determine costs" was ticked.

regards.

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Go to V/06 and Check the condition class , condition category - G are correctly maintained or not

Also check in you pricing procedure wheather you have assigned subtotal B and subroutine 4 or not

Go to VOV7 and check wheather Determine cost has been checked or not

NOTE : kindly search in the forum as there are many threads similar to your query

Regards

Srinath