cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to process TR created for 122 mov ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

How to process the TR created in the background for 122 mov. through QA module ?

I have not processed the TR created for the GR document. When I try to process it, the open qty in the TR is the difference between (Total GR Qty - Return Qty).

Hence the TR created for 122 mov is Open.

Please guide me how we process such TR's.

Hope my query is clear.

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

122 means return to vendor .

Hence , you need to carry out picking from the warehouse if WM in scope.

how QM module comes in picture,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vineet,

Since QA lot is created for the GR, the rejection to vendor (122) happens when we process a UD (i.e. what I meant by QA).

Hope you are clear now.

Can anyone help me on this?

Thanks & Regards,

former_member536836
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Your query is not clear.

Let me clear the process which I set up.

1.If material is active for QM then after GR it will be pending with UD. After UD system will create TR for accepted qty or rejected qty.This TR further converted into TO. The rejected qty goes into block stock.

This rejection can be returned through 122 movement.Let me know how do you process return?.

Regards,

Prashant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Goto the TR's created as a result of 122 and see in the item data whether TO number is present.

If TO number is there then TR's has already been processed and no action is required.

If the TO number is not present and material has already been issued out to vendor, then you can delete the TR's by LB02.

If the material has not been issued out to vendor then u need to create the TO against the TR by tcode

LT04.

abhijit_sadhu
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

Not sure if you have already looked at this . If not this is on SAP help for return process out of UD

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp60_sp/helpdata/en/c6/f85c504afa11d182b90000e829fbfe/frameset.htm

If you have read this, kindly ignore,

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prakash & Vineet,

Thanks a lot for your reply's.

See my scenario goes like this & hope this is a common one in case of vendor rejections.

when we create a GR an Inspection lot & TR will be created for the whole GR Qty say (100) with Stock type as Q (Quality).

Suppose If I do the UD for the Inspection lot where I accept 70 Qtys & Reject 30 Qtys then automatically a TR will be created for the 30 Qtys.

Since I have already rejected 30 qtys, only 70 qtys will be open in the TR which was created at the time of GR (which is yet to be processed).

So this TR can be converted into a TO & Stock can be placed in the Destination Storage type & Bin.

Now coming to the rejected qty which is getting knocked off in the interim bin itself the stock level in MM-IM & WM is balanced.

But my concern is TR which was created against the Rejected Material Doc (122) is Still Open. So what do we do with such TR's which are open?

In LB02 we can either delete this TR or change the Status to Processed.

I hope many of you might have come across this scenario. So how did you manage this? Is there any T.CODE available where we can delete or change the status of TR's as processed in a mass way ?

Hope my query is clear now.

Thanks & Regards,