cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any report for Investment Reason

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

Can anyone tell me is there any SAP standard report is populating Investment Reason field (IZWEK).

Thanks

S.Murali

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can use dynamic selection in any of PS standard reports such as CN41, CN41N etc. Select the range or individual values for Investment reason, along with WBS range or WBS*.

I dont think there is any specific report on Invetsment reason. Just check in Info system reports for Investment Managent.

Thanks

Sarang

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

Can anyone tell me is there any PS standard report is populating Investment Reason field (IZWEK).

Thanks

S.Murali

Edited by: S. Murali on May 14, 2009 3:29 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks

stheurkar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

According to me there is no std. report available for "investment reason" in ps/im module.

you can try for

1) enter sap1 transaction. click on investment mangagement node. here you will get all IM & project related reports.try to find out in this.

2) if you are not getting any std. report for the same then, you can go for small development with your abaper.you can add ""investment reason" field in std. report where you have to analyze data with ref. to investment reason.

3) or can go for new z report development for the same. with the help of abaper.

sandeep