cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unit of Measure missing in Shopping Cart

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Currently, we have implemented BADI BBP_CATALOG_TRANSFER to map Unit of Measure from z-table, based on shopper's backend system. The mapping is done successfully when it return to Shopping Cart (e.g. PAC (catalog UoM) -> PAK (backend system's UoM)).

When I am at "Step 2: Shopping Cart", I've tried to view Item details (click on Magnifier icon in 'Action' column), and I noticed that mapped UoM 'PAK' is still there. However, when I click on 'Check' button, I found that the following error message returned:

"Enter a unit of measure"

I am wondering why UoM will be missing, and I notice that when the time I click on 'Check' button, it went through to BADI BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI of Method BBP_SC_CHANGE. I have checked import table IT_ITEM and found out that IT_ITEM-UNIT is missing.

Although I have put an breakpoint in Method BBP_SC_CHANGE, I discover that IT_ITEM-UNIT is missing ONLY when I click on 'Check' button from Item detail page above.

Is there any steps missing in config, or otherwise?

Many thanks.

Best regards,

Patrick

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello patrick,

PAK (backend system's UoM) - hope you created a zuom table in srm system?. did you debug BBP_CATALOG_TRANSFER BAdi rather than doc change badi ? and how UOM value picked ? slg1 entry?

regards

muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muthu,

Thanks for your reply.

Yes, I have created zuom table in SRM system as for UoM mapping. The mapping happens in BAdI BBP_CATALOG_TRANSFER, and everything is gone through successfull, Purchase Order is created successfully, except UoM is missing when I try to view Item Details (as I mentioned in my very first message).

Also, I have checked SLG1, and there is no error as far as I concerned.

Is there anything I've missed out?

Thanks and best regards,

Patrick

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

is it incomplete PO ( held status) created in srm ? i dont have system now .Is PAK available in CUNI tcode.

as per standard sc all data must be copied in to followon documents .

br

muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muthu,

Thanks for following up.

There is no 'Incomplete PO status', and what I can see in History is that (there are two line of messages):

- First message, "Follow-on Document Created";

- and second message, "Error in Process".

I have checked tcode CUNI (under Unit of measurement button with No Dimension from drop-down menu), UoM 'PAK' is exist with the following info:

- Internal Measurement Unit = 'PAK'

- Commercial = 'PAC'

- Technical = 'PAC'

- ALE/EDI --> ISO Code = 'PK' with Primary code checked

with the above, the Catalog Item's UoM is "PAC", when it comes to BAdI BBP_CATALOG_TRANSFER, table CATALOG_CONTENT has the UoM ISO code of 'PK', which mapped from Commercial 'PAC' based on CUNI config.

If I removed my code (bespoke table mapping) in the above BAdI, Internal UoM "PAK' is being picked up. When it returns to Shopping Cart, PO is still managed to be created.

Do you have any idea on this?

Many thanks.

Regards,

Patrick

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Patrik,

What is the UOM of your PO for the PO item. ? It should be PAK

Error in process - Your PO data is incorrect. is it due to your UOM data in PO ?

rz20 any description for this error.

regards

muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muthu,

Thanks for your reply.

I have found the resolution, this is because in TCODE CUNI, the check box 'Commercial meas.unitu2019 from Application Parameter area does not tick. Once I checked that, the UoM is appeared in Item Details. This has resolved my problem.

Anyway, thanks for following up on this.

Cheers,

Patrick