cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

vertical line in a smartform

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

i have to create a table for item line in ZLB_BIL_INVOICE so what i did i have created a table with 5 column fetching data into table but the problem is that the vertical lines are running only upto the data avaliable .i want the vertical lines to be run until the table end.

Edited by: Dev__D on May 13, 2009 5:50 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the footer section, create a dummy node to display a blank line at the end of table.

Adjust the paragraph format for the blank with minimum sized font.

Regards,

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dev,

Select the line type in the table and assign the pattern and display.

Regards,

Sravanthi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks venkat it is working .Points added

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When you print line items int the main table area, with line item variable itself you can write vertical line, which will run upto the table ends,

you write like

&sy-vline& &wa-posnr& (example line item) line item.

This you write in every cell or the main table. It will work successfully.

Thanks and regards,

Venkat.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When you print line items int the main table area, with line item variable itself you can write vertical line, which will run upto the table ends,

you write like

&sy-vline& &wa-posnr& (example line item).

This you write in every cell of the main table. It will work successfully.

Finally you can add one more row in which you can have horizontal line &sy-uline& to have the end for table also.

Thanks and regards,

Venkat.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi venkat,

the problem is that the table heigth is constant all the time .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dev,

I think you have not maintained the border line in left & right side of smartforms. Generally we create two windows in left & right corners from top to bottom of the smartform. In those windows we will write multiple times &sy-vline& until it reaches bottom from top. So, though you have fixed the table size in your main window, the left and right corner will be up to the end of the table. Only the lines which are in between the column in table cannot be built up to end. But you can create the intermediate vertical lines up to the content ends and you can end the table with the aid of horizontal line by creating one more row in the table.

I think this conversation will help you.

So, create a long vertical line from top to bottom of the smarform in left and right corners by creating two thin windows which can be dragged from top to bottom

Thanks and regards,

Venkat.