cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activation of records in Datastore objects - Giving error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi team,

I have one std infopackage and i am trying to load the data into 2 datastore objects,

i.e. in infopackage --> Data Targets --> Select Data Targets --> i select 2 data store objects,

My update rule is Initil Delta Process --> With Data transfer,

When i start load the data gets loaded in PSA and can be seen via maintain PSA option,

however my processing gets stuck at one particular point where it says

"Activation of M records from DataStore object XXX started", and loading goes on for sometime after tht it terminates

When i do se11 and see the table associated with my datastore objects the table is populated,

Now when i activate data in DSO its not geting activated , i did /nst22 and observed the dump,

i received the following in

Error analysis

The occurrence of the exception is closel

a previous exception "CX_SQL_EXCEPTION",

"CL_SQL_STATEMENT==============CP",

specifically in line 31 of the (include)

"CL_SQL_STATEMENT==============CM002".

The cause of the exception was:

ORA-20000: Unable to analyze TABLE "SAPSR3"."/BI0/AAI_DS0140", insufficient

privileges or does not exist#ORA-06512: at "SYS.DBMS_STATS", line

13149#ORA-06512: at "SYS.DBMS_STATS", line 13179#ORA-06512: at line 1

could this be cause of error, or are there any other way to overcome this issue,

kindly assist,

regards

blusky

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is tht auto activation of ODS after loading is selected for any DSO?

Is ur load finished for the 2 DSO's?

and then only start activation one by one..And also once chk in RSRV also for any inconsistencies?

--

rgds,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

yes autoactivation is selected,

i tried puting in data in one dso first, however my loading still waits, and after few hrs gives me error as shown,

but when i see in underlying tables related to my dso, the data is loaded there, also data is present in psa,

Regards

blusky

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The easy process here first try loading the data without any auto activation and then after the complete data loads to both the DSO's u can start activating one by one DSO or at the same time..

and also confirm whether the load to 2 DSO's finished or not? give ind etail the current status of the loads in both the DSO's and also is the auto activation chked in 2 DSO's?

--

rgds,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i didnt click "auto activation for dso" and then did initl delta with data transfer into my dso, the loading process is sucessful,

now whats the next step should i activate it manually?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Goto manage of the DSO then u'll get the request window....then select activate button in the bottom and a pop-up appears with the unactivated requests in tht DSO...

then select the request which u need to activate and select start...then give the servers and continue....

U can monitor the job in SM37 with job name as: BI_ODSA*

--

rgds,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

the job gets cancelled, with following errors,

13.05.2009 11:27:10 ABAP/4 processor: UNCAUGHT_EXCEPTION

13.05.2009 11:27:10 Job cancelled

later when i see in St22. it gives me following dump, which i mention previously in my question

ORA-20000: Unable to analyze TABLE "SAPSR3"."/BI0/AAI_DS0140", insufficient

privileges or does not exist#ORA-06512: at "SYS.DBMS_STATS", line

13149#ORA-06512: at "SYS.DBMS_STATS", line 13179#ORA-06512: at line 1

kindly assist,

Thanks,

Blusky

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Once chk in RSRV for tht ODS for any inconsistency.... if any errors repair it...then try to reactivate the ODS again...

Before to that once chk with basis team they'll fix these dumps easily...

--

rgds,

ssurampally
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Blusky,

You may have look into table space size in the DB02 t code. if any table space reached more than 90% then try to delete the PSA data or change log data of the objects what are part of that table space.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i followed sap note note#948197 SAP to resolve this issue,

i thank you for all this help,

Regards

bluesky

Answers (0)