cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DMR vs Sampling schema for UD decision

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In sampling schema we have rules for acceptance and rejection . At the same time in the inspection plan we assigned the DMR for lot size., which will be influencing the UD decision .

Any input will be highly appreciated .

Thanks

JJ

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

DMR vs Sampling schema for UD decision

Sampling scheme:

as per your req you have for acceptance and rejection Numbers in sampling table.

This will be Used only in sampling procedure either in QM vew or in Inspection plan

When you use this in inspection plan There will be some seviarity along with AQL number.

Now

You will create a DMR where in DMR table You will either enter Seviarity or Skip .

while saving DMR it will ask you wheather you want to Maintain Relationship Between DMR & sampling Procedure

Here Relation can only be establish if Sevairity of DMR matches with that of sampling procedure where you have used Sampling scheme.

This is how a DMR is connected to sampling scheme.

Regards

Sujit

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear JJ,

Please understand the concepts of DMR and the usage of sampling scheme.

In DMR you mention how the inspection flow will take place, when the stage changes will take place, what happens if rejection takes place etc .

For eg you have a green channel material. you need not do inspection at all times. So you will be doing inspection for the first time and then skipping the lots till you get a rejection.

So in DMR for the first inspection you maintain an inspection severity as normal inspection having your acceptance number not very stringent. Once the lot is in skip you will be not doing any inspection and therefore acceptance number and rejection number will not have much relevance. But when you find rejection you move it to tightened severity where in the acceptance number will be more stringent.

So neither sampling sheme nor DMR influence the UD directly.If i have understood you wrogly please correct me

Regards

gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Ravi, i.e generic. Any input will be appreciated for specific answers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi JJ,

Please refer the attached [Link|; for more on the same subject.

Regards,

RAVI.