cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transport request

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have activated an infoobject from business content. But did not create a transport package. The infoobject is activated and loaded..

How do I create a Transport request so that I can move this to production??

Please help

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi RVR,

Goto RSA1 -> Transport Connection -> Object types -> select your info-object -> Click on the transport button (the truck button) and assign the package and create transport request and assign.

Bye

Dinesh

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

RVN

This object must have collected under $TMP class so before transport you need to change this from $TMP to your own Development Class (You could create your own if you don¡¦t have one already naming conversion like ZBIW or ZBW)

To Transport

RSA1„³click on Transport Connection from middle panel expand Info Object and select your infoobject and drag into Right side( Like activating business Content)

Click on Transport Object Symbol(Truck Symbol) and it will prompt for Request number create your own and release this request number and tell basis team they will import to QA System.

Hope this helps

Thnaks

Sat

former_member188975
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi rvn,

In RSA1 > Transport Connection you can collect this InfoObject and change the package from $tmp to your std dev class. It will then prompt you for a request number which you can later transport.

Hope this helps...