cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Database Field for Picked Quantity in Delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We want to know the Database Field for Picked quantity in a delivery. We checked the help for the field and it points to the LIPSD structure and the field PIKMG. However I could not find it in LIPS table or any other table. Could somebody please help me locate this field in the database ?

Thanks,

Amit

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

LGMNG in LIPS represents the picked quantity (Actual quantity Delivered).

Regards,

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sai,

Thank you for your reply, but the field LGMNG contains the Actual Delivered quantity, not the picked Quantity .What i really want is the actual Picked quantity . Could you please help ?

Thanks,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sai,

Please don't answer questions you don't know the answer to. it confuses everyone!

John

Former Member

Amit,

Its stored in document flow VBFA for your delivery number. VBTYP Q. RFMNG is the picked quantity.

Cheers,

John

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, This is late response i know, but maybe someone else is looking for same and needs code for same. Please keep in mind that you also need to check if users have done LT0G return from GI are back to picking bin. In this case you need minus the TO from total picking qty.

ABAP routine:

form LIPS_PICKED using LS_LIPS type LIPS.

data: LT_VBFA type table of VBFA,

LS_VBFA type VBFA,

LS_LTAP type LTAP.

select * from VBFA into table LT_VBFA  "Fetch to data from doc flow and count picked

where VBELV = LS_LIPS-VBELN

and   POSNV = LS_LIPS-POSNR

and   VBTYP_N = 'Q'.

clear LS_LIPS-LFIMG.

loop at LT_VBFA into LS_VBFA.

select single * from LTAP into LS_LTAP

where LGNUM = GS_SCREEN_100-LGNUM

and   TANUM = LS_VBFA-VBELN

and   TAPOS = LS_VBFA-POSNN

and PQUIT   = 'X'. "Picked!

if SY-SUBRC = 0.

if ls_ltap-vltyp = '916'. "Source is GI area => LT0g done, it is minus!

LS_LIPS-LFIMG = LS_LIPS-LFIMG - LS_LTAP-VISTA.

ELSE.

LS_LIPS-LFIMG = LS_LIPS-LFIMG + LS_LTAP-VISTA.

endif.

endif.

endloop.

endform.                    "lips_picked

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear John,

You have given a technically right answer. Congrats!!

But this forum is not a place for you to show your temper. Request the moderator to block abusive messages like this .

Murali

Former Member

This is not abusive. Some people are quite clearly abusing this forum by giving completely wrong anwers. I work with a lot of people who use this forum and they continuously to me with clearly wrong answers. This is creating a big problem for my organisation.

If you dont know anwer 100% then please dont offer it to everyone. If you are unsure about and answer qualify it. Dont just simply put it on the forum stating it is true and fact when it is not.

Some people are just trying to randomly answer questions to gain points.

former_member1249468
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Picked quantity filed is structure LIPSD:PIKMG .It is a structure field and not used in any tables .You can check the same by going in to SE11 -Enter the structure name as LIPSD--Then click on field PIKMG -Click on where else used-Select Table fields .

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Pasapula.

Former Member

Hi Pasapula,

Are you really that stupid? Stop giving rubbish answers. What are you trying to do, gain rew ard points? Because you are just confusing things.

Who cares what the structure field is called? The question is what database table/field is the pick quantity is and I have provided the answer to this.

How can you seriously suggest this is only a sturcture field and the entry value is not stored anywere? When you save an pick quantity in a delivery and then display the document afterwards and the quantity is still there, so you thing it reappears by magic? Or maybe perhaps it is reading it from the database even quite possibly from the table/field I have specfied!!!

Please stop answering with your rubbish answers.

John