cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Picking/Storage Location Determination Issue in Delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have an issue where Picking/storage location determination is being executing as per the configuration for Consignment order(KB)

I have configured the Picking location determination(SPRO/Picking/Determine Picking location/Assign) in such a way that based on the Plant and shipping point the storage location is determined automatically in the delivery.

For the regular sales order(OR) it is working fine i.e. the storage location is being determined automatically during delivery creation but when it is a Consignment sales order(KB) the storage location is blank in during the delivery creation.

I dont think so there is any link between Sales order type or item category and the picking location determination.

Please let me know if I am missing anything or if you have an idea why it is not determining.

Thanks

SAP Fans....

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

abhijit_sadhu
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

Can you please check the config for - Define Item Categories for deliveries. This is under LEShipping Deliveries .

Here you can check for item category KBN, if you have the determine SLoc checked. If you dont have this, then the SLoc will not be populated for this item category in the delivery.

Thanks,

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks...Works fine...