cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Proxy to File scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am working on Proxy-to File scenario, I will be receiving the xml data from the Proxy, At the end of the day I need to collect the whole data and send it as a single file,

I am using sender side as XI adapter and receiver side as File adapter, But How I can collect all the messages and send it as a single file at the end of the day

Do I need to develop another config scenario (Integration Builder part) to collect all the messages and send it to the receiver as single file,

Please let me know

Thanks

PR

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

GabrielSagaya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you can use BPMPatternCollectTime in your scenario.

In your IR->SAP BASIS->SAP BASIS 7.0->http://sap.com/xi/XI/System/Patterns -> Integration Processes -> BPMPatternCollectTime.

You can set the duration as 24 hours.

Handle the corresponding Correlation field so that you can collect and merge into single target file

BPM with Patterns explained Part-1

/people/sharathchandra.girmaji/blog/2008/09/11/bpm-with-patterns-explained-part-1

BPM with Patterns explained Part-2

/people/sharathchandra.girmaji/blog/2008/09/11/bpm-with-patterns-explained-part-2

Correlation u2013 Runtime Behavior of BPM

/people/milan.thaker/blog/2008/07/23/correlation-150-runtime-behavior-of-bpm

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

One way could be collecting all the data at sender side and then send a single file to PI in file or sml format. Collecting messages in PI using BPM won't be a good design.

Another way could be create Proxy to File scenario at some dummy location (may be PI file server) with append operation to append all the data throughout the proxy flow to this file. Then at the end of the day, schedule an channel for sending the appended file to a single location.

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Prateek

Not clear about this, Can you elaborate more on the Channel side after appending the data how can I define to send the file

Thanks

PR

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It would be another async file to file scenario. This won't require any IR part. Just the ID part to move the file to the required directory.

/people/william.li/blog/2006/09/08/how-to-send-any-data-even-binary-through-xi-without-using-the-integration-repository

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Got it

Thanks

PR