cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order gets blocked after availbility check

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Freinds,

I have setup the credit management process.

After releasing the sales order from credit block, i run availability check to confirm the quantity but system runs the availability check and block the document again. This happens when initially sales order dont have confirm quantities. Could you please tell me why is this happening and how to avoid the sales order from blocking again for credit check?

Thanks in advance,

Abhijeet

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello abi,

give the details clearlly , have u released the order thr vkm3(t.code), and MAINTAIN STOCK , REMOVE THE DELIVERY BLOCK IN THE ORDER (VA02), THEN SEE AGAIN ,AND ONE MORE THING YOUR CHECK HAS ALREDY EXCEEDED, GOTO ITEM CAT THEN SELECT TAN SEE THE CONTROL PARAMERTERS

I HAVE DONE EVERYTHING THTA U R GOING THR BUT I DIDNT HAVE ANY PROB , I AM ABLE TO CREATE THE DEL BUT I MAINTAINED THE STOCK AFTER THE SAVING THE ORDER .OK

GIVE THE MORE DETAILS ABT THE U R PROBLEM EXPLAIN CLEARLLY OK

REGARDS

PAVAN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pavan,

Thanks for the reply. I am releasing the order through VKM3 and there is no delivery block in the order. This issue occurs particularly with orders created with zero confirm quantity & gets blocked for credit check. Material is coming in the stock after releasing the order so at the time of releasing the order there is no stock in the system.

We then run ATP to confirm the quantity but order again gets block for credit check. We have to again release the order to confirm the quantity. We have to release the order multiple time which we donu2019t want to do. If you find anything please let me know.

Thanks,

Abhijeet