Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing values in percentage view

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I have a requirement which is as follows:

I am calculating proportional factors based on 1 year sales history. These are getting populated in the APODPDANT key figure.

Now say product A is sold to customer 1,2, 3 and 4. Based on history the proportions are as follows:

Customer 1: 30

Customer 2: 30

Customer 3: 30

Customer 4: 10

I want the forecast to be disaggregated as per different proportions to the customers

So I copied the values of APODPDANT into another key figure called "Manual proportions" at the product/customer level. I loaded the data in interactive planning for KF "manual proportion" and drilled down on customer.

Now I switch to percentage view, in which I plan to make the changes.to percentages. However the system does not allow me to make changes in the percentage view for this key figure.

Let me know if this is a normal behavior. In that case how do i address the issue?

Regards,

Kedar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kedar,

This is true, you can not change the value in Percentage View.

Here, you can use key figure fixing logic. So that you can fix up key figure at total level & change the value at detail level, so that total value is fixed i.e. 100% & detailed value you can adjust accordingly. But whenever you change the detailed value you should check in to percentage view, so your changing value logic should appropriate.

Anyway, if i found any other logic i will share with you. But try above logic.

Hope this will help you.

Regards

Sujay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sujay,

After I added a fixing key figure, it is working fine. Thanks a lot.

Regards,

Kedar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kedar,

What Sujay has suggested is the only way of making your requirement work. If you are in SCM 5.0 or above, you don't have to even use a fixing keyfigure. You can just check the "Fixable zero" and "Zero Allowed" indicator in the planning area settings.

Regards,

Mohammed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mohammed,

Thanks for your inputs. I tried the settings you have mentioned. However I noticed that if I select "zero allowed" indicator, the "fixable zero" indicator option is available only for that key figure, for which I have defined a fixing key figure in the configuration.

Regards,

Kedar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mohammed,

Sorry, I had missed out one option. Once i select a key figure as fixable, i can use the remaining 2 options directly. Thanks for the help.

Regards,

Kedar

Answers (0)