cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account assignment group (KTGRM) redetermination

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

How is it possible to modify the "Account assignment group " field (VBAP-KTGRM) in a sales order line ?

It is not possible through MASS transaction and it is not possible to modify directly this field in the sales order when created.

My problem is that I have unfortunatelly created a S/O with an item without "accnt assg grp". I'd like to redetermine (or modify) this field before billing because it will certainly occur problems.

Note : Data is now updated on the article (MM42)

Thanks and best regards

C. Michalak

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christophe,

The material account assignment group in the sales order will not be changeable. When the invoice is created the system will copy the same from the sales order. Even if you change the material master for the account assignment group, the system will still copy the account assignment group determined in the sales order.

In the invoice at the material level the account assignment category is changeable. Before saving the invoice change the account assignment category.

With best regards,

Allabaqsh G. Patil.

Idhasoft Ltd.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your quick answer.

However, as I said in my first post, I want to modify the "Accout assignment group" on my Sales order before Invoicing.

I don't want to change it during invoicing because, in our system, Invoices are generated automatically and we will face problemn if KTGRM is not filled before on the sales order (accounting documents not generated, Invoice note not generated...)

How to change "Account assignment group" on a sales order?

Thanks in advance for your response.

C. Michalak