cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User id BCUSER

Former Member
0 Kudos

I installed SAPMinisystem and I was able to add/ modify program units.

All of a sudden, now when I try to create a new program using ABAP editor, i get the message that I am not registered as a developer.

I log in as BCUSER.

Any help.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you remove the profile S_A.DEVELOP from your BCUSER by any chance? You need that.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I did not remove. But when I try to add the profile it says there is no such profile or profile is not active.

Is there anything that I could try?

RichHeilman
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

For minsap, please use the following developer key for BCUSER. This tends to happen to me after applying the license.

Regards,

Rich Heilman

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not sure how you were able to edit programs without registering as a developer and a getting a developer key. Anyone who wants to write custom code has to register as a developer.

The developer keys are based on your Installation Number of the R/3 server. You have to logon to your SAP marketplace & give the installation no. of the R/3 server whose object/program you are modifying, which would provide you with the developer key, which should/can be used for that system.

You will need to inform SAP of the informaion below as well:

SAP license HARDWARE KEY

SAP version

System ID

System Number: 00 &

os/db like NT/Intel Oracle

I am guessing that it is the same process for mini SAP as well.

regards,

Ravi

Note : please mark the helpful answers

Message was edited by: Ravikumar Allampallam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Ravi for the response. MiniSap behaves slightly differently.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry. Clicked 'Post Message' by mistake.

MiniSAP comes with 2 user ids pre-configured.

1. DDIC for admin work

2. BCUSER that one can use to do ABAP work.

I think, I once added some profiles to BCUSER by mistake and that is what is causing the issue. I am not able to remove the profiles from the user.

When I try to use the transaction OSS1 to connect to Online Self Service system to developer key I get an error message that connection could not be made,

Thanks for your help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

what do you mean by profiles, Authorization profiles? They can be removed in SU01, right?

For OSS1, you need to configure the connectivity, but however, you cannot connect to OSS1 through SAPGUI anymore. I think that service has been discontinued, since starting of this month. You will have to go throug service.sap.com

regards,

Ravi

Note : Please mark the helpful answers