cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cycle Counting Process

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have couple of question related to cycle counting process

Define the whole process of cycle counting.

2) If by mistake user did the write off LX17 during cycle counting i.e the part is physically in inventory but he wrote it off means deleted the parts so what is the process to put it back in inventory .Also when he is trying to add those part he is getting the message "Account xxxxx requires an assignment to CO object".

3) Trying to do a MIGO to production order and we got the following message. Order cannot be received due to open reservations. looked at the components and notices the matxxxxxx was not final issued to the order. looked at LT24 and saw that the original TOxxx had not been confirmed, so confirmed it thinking it would issue of the component but it did not. It moved it into the 914 movement type and did not do the final issue. tried to reverse issue using MB1C but used movement type 261 instead of 262 by mistake and now itu2019s all messed up.How to fix it.

Please help.

Edited by: Metroid01 on May 12, 2009 6:34 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1. It is a CO problem - I think your error message is KI235. However you may face this problem if settings are ok but you do not do things properly in IM/WM bookings. Please check these links:

Please describe step-by-step (with trx codes) what you did and in which step you get the error message.

WM bookings will "never" consume you components (or maybe because a bug...). If you want to consume the components you have to post GI with reference to your PrdOrd (CO11N, CO15, CO27, MIGO, MB1A).

If you did a booking with mvt 261 in MB1A by mistake, do the reverse booking by mvt 262. That's all.

If you cannot solve your issue please clarify your problem, step-by-step...

Regards,

Csaba

Former Member
0 Kudos

I still had the issue with doing LI21 ,while doing the write off it is giving an error message that material doc does not exists .And when i am doing the CC while printing the CC doc it say default values for storage type not maintained.

abhijit_sadhu
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please refer a recent thread on the cycle counting process steps:

2) you could just cycle count 1 more part back in the inventory and let your accounts team know that a situation had occurred and this is an adjustment for the same. The error - "Account xxxxx requires an assignment to CO object" - means that the account determination is either missing entry for that account ( bsx, prd etc ) or it is incorrect. So you will have to get with your FI consultant and determine what should be the details for that account ( account modifier, val grouping code etc) . You can check that in OBYC