cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Local SLD ACCESSOR returns exception - SRM 5/NW2004S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I've run into a problem in our SRM 5.0 system when trying to output an XML PO that I don't know how to solve.

Function module LCR_GET_OWN_BUSINESS_SYSTEM, class interface CL_SLD_ACCESSOR, the CONSTRUCTOR keeps failing by raising exception cx_sld_api_exception.

It's seems to be missing the SLD definition that I don't know how to fix. Our landscape has a central SLD definition on our development portal for all development SAP systems.

Does someone know how to fix the missing config definition(s)?

Thanks,

Jerry

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jerry,

By default in SRM 5.0, XML PO are sent to XI.

For this scenario, you need to customize XI, and especially to define each system as a technical & business system in System Landscape Directory.

SRM will be the sending system of this XML message.

Look at XI configuration guide (in Solution Manager or elsewhere) or ask your XI colleague to configure this SRM scenario in XI.

Rgds

Christophe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christophe,

Thank you for your reply.

I'm the person supposed to be configuring the SRM scenarios in XI (PO send and confirm).

I've taken the BIT400 course but unfortunately it provides simple basics for XI only and not completing the configuration of SRM to work with XI and etc.. On top of that our previous Basis consultants ran into a lot of problems installing PI 7.0 so we don't really know whether it's us or the software.

It's unfortunate that SAP doesn't provide an OSS note like it does in other SRM areas to help with the configuration steps in SRM to work with XI.

Thanks,

Jerry

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jerry,

SAP does !!!

The main difficulty is to find the guides !!

In SRM 4.0, you had available config guides for SRM/SUS via XI.

You can re-use XI part, especially for SLD that should not have changed so much..

In SRM 5.0, those guides are in Solution Manager.

You can also use CCM2.0 cookbook from service.sap.com (here XI scenarios are detailed).

Rgds

Christophe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christophe,

The CCM2.0 appears to be the missing link. Thank you very much!

Where in SM does the SRM 5.0 information exist?

I'll also look for the SRM/SUS info in XI.

Thanks again.

Thanks,

Jerry