Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CONTRACT

former_member681145
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

while creating contract relese order with contract i am geteting problem.

In contarct i have given contract value is Rs 10000.00 once this value is over , i should not be able to create order with this material Tthis is my requiremet

I have given control in item category wkn (as B error message) under this situation if i give more than 10000.00 before saving sale order sym will give error message and i am not able save. ok that is fine.

but after saving sale order i can maintain another line item with above 10000.00 sym is not giving any error message .

so pls guide me how i can contro this problem,once over the vale in contract sym should not allow to create another line item with excess amount.

Regards

Ishikesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ishikesh

Maintain Completion rule in VOV7 for the contract item category then the system will not allow the contract order as once you copy the Value contract and if the value is over then you cant create again. as the contract will be closed

Regards

Srinath

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello yaar

tel que clearly, in what basis u r doing value contract, is it on assorment module or u r doing with agreements, u told that u have incresed the value limit in va42(in the contrract), then u have changed the B INM THE ITEM CATEGORY,ANY WAY U R INCRESED THE VALUE IN CONTRACT RIGHT IT WILL ALLOW U TO CREASTE ANOTHER RELEASE ORDER FOR UPTO AMOUNT THAT UR MAITIANED IN THE CONTRACT

IF U R NOT SATISFY WITH THE ANS GIVE DETAILS ABT VALUE CONTRACT , THEN I WILL GIVE THE ANS FOR UR QUE

but after saving sale order i can maintain another line item with above 10000.00 sym is not giving any error message . THIS NOT CLEAR OK GIVE EXACT DETAILS THAT U HAVE CHANGED OK

former_member681145
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi pavan,

Here first I have maintained assortment module after I am creating value contact with RS 10000.00.

Further I am creating va01 release order and I can maintain value up to 10000.00 which I have mentioned in contract .but if I tried to change the value in same line item sym will give error message. That is ok .

But here problem is after saving sale order I can maintain another line item for same material - this is the problem u2013 I should not be able to create next line item u2013if I create next line item I should get error message u2013this is wt is my requirement.

Regards

Ishikesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ishikesh

Few days back I was exploring the same concern mention by you and taken suggestion also from the expert of this forum.

You can set completion rule in tem category- completion rule as 'B'. In copy control activate update document flow. You will only get warning message when you will create order more than contract value but still you can save the order. when you will create next order with ref. to contract system will give error message showing that contarct has been fully referenced. This is standard behaviour.

Edited by: AMIT CHOUBEY on May 12, 2009 5:53 PM

Edited by: AMIT CHOUBEY on May 12, 2009 5:54 PM

former_member681145
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Amit,

Ihave not taken any answer for this question ,pls dont tell the thinggs which you are not shure.

I have seen ur answer here--already in item category complettin rule in WKN B is there .PLS you read wt i written here wt happened while i am adding another line item in same sale order where i am not getting error message after saving sale order.

This is wt i said you not creating 2nd sale order

Regards

Ishikesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am sure what i have said...... there is no confusion. I simply explain the behaviour.

former_member681145
Participant
0 Kudos

hello,

wt you said wt correct --pls avoid unnecessary answers,

Regards

Ishikesh