cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TO Splitting in WM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAPgurus,

I am facing a problem in WM. TO's in our warehouse are splitting for a single storage type i.e separate TO is created for only that storage type every time we have stock placement in the warehouse. All other storage types are considered in single TO.

We have not configured TO splitting in the warehouse but still it is happening and that also only for single Storage type. Can anyone please throw some light on why it is happening? I would really appreciate help.

Thanks & Regards

Manav

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

TO splitting was happening due to different queues in RF.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manav,

Check following points

1 WM> activities>Transfer>processing performance/to split>DEfine profile-->Profile for trasfer order spliting.

Remove the tick for split according to picking area.

2 Also Check the following setting WM> activities>Transfer-->processing performance/to split

for your storage type.

or problem is with printing,

through LX31 enter your warehouse & storage type check the print code which is created for multiple or single TO.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dev,

No configuration has been done for this Warehouse anywhere for TO split. There are no Sorting profile, split profile or even performance profile existing in the system and still it is creating split.

I am not sure why is this happening. I think it is due to something else but don't know what it is.

Thanks

Manav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Is that storage type is with Storage unit 'active' (using palletization, in that St/type) or part qty to be moved to someother storage type, Please check in SPRO, I also faced this issue.

Regards,

JPS

Edited by: Bhatti JPS on May 12, 2009 5:12 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

No none of it is active or checked. I think there may be something else which is creating problem.