cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition record effective on 1st day of the month

Former Member
0 Kudos

ello,

I have a business requirement that discount condition maintained for a period for e.g 01..06.2009 to 31.12.2009 , this discount condition shall be active only on the 1st day of the month within this period.

I donot want to maintian 5 condition records each for every 1st day of the month.

Can this requirement be met using Scales or any other better option.

Secondly, is there any Function Module which can be used during reversing the billing document to change values in table VBFA.

Your valuable suggestion will help me to implement the same..

Thanks and regards in Advance,

CASIMER

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello again,

Sorry - overlooked this part of you post when I first read:

Secondly, is there any Function Module which can be used during reversing the billing document to change values in table VBFA.

I don't know of function module to do what you seek, but wonder what would be the purpose? This table is document flow -- so with reverse billing a new document would be created and be part of that flow. A reversal essentially voids what'd be billed previously, and new billing created from then on takes priority.

From business side of things, usually document flow is not expected to be tampered with so there's a clear audit trail....you might want to consider.

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Casimer

Using Scales it is not possible , so you need to maintain the From & To Validity periods and in From & To period you need to change the validity dates and then maintain the condition record and then only your requirement can be met

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Since what you're trying to do is date driven, don't think you can bypass creating separate condition records -- so that the applicable validty period is set. Will be curious to hear if anyone else has other suggestions.