cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Standard Role for 000000 for role category MKK is not permitted

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SAP Gurus,

I am working on RM-CA and was trying to create a business partner using T-code FPP1 and BUP1.

I was trying to create a business partner as an organization.

WHen I try to save the record I get the error "Standard Role for 000000 for role category MKK is not permitted" Msg P082.

I've checked the view V_TB003 and I see that the Standard Role is assigned to the MKK category.

Has anyone encountered this problem before? What is the fix for this? What am I missing?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member562530
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jamal,

Please check if the BP Role Category is empty in the BP role 000000 (view V_TB0003).

Regards,

Gabriel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Gabriel,

Thanks for your reply. I checked the view and MKK was indeed present in BP role category. I removed it.

Now I'm getting a different error. The error showing up now is "No BP roles exist with BP role category MKK" (Message R11553).

Any ideas?

former_member562530
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jamal,

Please check the following steps:

1. In view V_TB003, please check if the BP role category "MKK" is assigned to the BP role "MKK".

2. In view V_TB109, please check if the BP role category "MKK" is assigned to the transaction code FPP1

I hope it helps!

Regards,

Gabriel Santana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you so much! I didn't have MKK as a role. Once it set it up, I could see all the roles and the error went away. Thank you!

Answers (0)