cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Promotion Planning Key Figures

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

How many key figures are recommend to support the promotion planning process?

Should I have one key figure for past promotions and another one for future promotions?

Thanks a lot

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please confirm whether your query is resolved.

Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Senthil,

I have a basic question on promotions. I am not using the standard planning area 9ADP01 for DP. I have created my own planning area.

When i use transaction /SAPAPO/MP34 - Promotion Planning , it says the standard planning area is not initilazed.

I am using a customized planning area and have created my own planning books. There is an icon for promotion planning which I can access through my planning book. I am going through that path to create and maintain promotions.

is there any issue is I am not using transaction /SAPAPO/MP34 - Promotion Planning for doing promotion planning?

regards,

Kedar

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The key figure Promotions is the sum of costs for promotions that cannot be assigned directly to a product.Technical Name: 0PROMOTIONS.

In a scenario like, if you are comparing two promotions on the promotion planning screen, when you view a single promotion, you can see the various key figures such as promotion history, promotion forecast, promotion stockouts, and released promotion demand for the relevant products. When you compare two promotions, all these key figures are displayed for both promotions.

Some of the typical key figures used in promotion planning are

1) The Key figure with technical name 0CMNUMPRRT determines the number of promotions in which products belonging to a segment are sold.

2) Key Figure: 0RPA_PRMQTY key figure contains the quantity to be assigned from sales for a promotion.

3) Key Figure: 0RT_PRDCAMT key figure describes an absolute amount by which a sales price is reduced as part of a retail promotion

Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you are able to control and map your promotion planning with these two key figures, then it is fair enough to have this.

Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Senthil,

Can you give me a more complex situation where I´ll need more than 2 key figures to support the promotion process?

Which key figures should I have? the purpose of each key figure?

Thansk in advance