cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TABLE - How to set the row in the table

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a problem where I have a selection on one view and then call a second view to display the results in a table. The table displays 5 rows. I then go down to the 20th row and select the row. When I have finished processing, I still have row 20 selected and I go back via a plug to the selection screen. I then enter new criteria and go back to the second view and the table displays that data showing row 20 as the first row. How do I get it to go back to row 1 every time I go into the second view??

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can set your firstVisibleRow property to 1 everytime you navigate to the second view.

Create an attribute type i and bind it to the firstVisibleRow and in your method for inboundplug you can set the value as 1.

Hope it helps!

Radhika.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Radhika

Thanks very much. Your suggestion solved the problem.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

arjun_thakur
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think you can use SET_LEAD_SELECTION_INDEX( '0' ) method in the ONACTIONBACK method. This method will set the lead selection to index 0 which I think will solve your problem.

I hope it helps.

Regards

Arjun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Graeme,

assuming i understand the problem, as a quick solution it would perhaps help to set the lifetime of the second view from "framework controlled" to "when visible" (in the properties of the view). Another way could be to explictly invalidate the context node holding the data for the second view after having left the view.

Kind regards

Andreas