SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MoveIn Creates Periodic '01' Meter Reading Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I've performed MoveIn Process and it creates an Meter Reading Order with the first future Schedule Meter Reading Date.

The Problem is in MoveIn process or it is in Meter Reading customizing?

Thank you very much for your help,

Mike.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mike,

At the time of Move-in If u r entering the Meter Reading Data Then The MR order will be created automatically since the Schedule meter read data from the Portion is due.

Check the process.

With regards,

Sunil

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mike,

At the time of Move-in If u r entering the Meter Reading Data Then The MR order will be created automatically since the Schedule meter read data from the Portion is due.

Check the process.

With regards,

Sunil

0 Kudos

Hi Sunil,

Thank you very much for your answer.

In my case, I've performed Device Installation and then Move In , with the same date 01/01/09 .

After Device Installation , in EABLG table for this Installation was an entry of '21' Device Installation.Then,when I've performed a Move In,with MoveIn day 01/01/09 ' I've recieved an entry of '06' MoveIn Order and '01' (Periodic) order with SMRD 01/06/2009.

In other Installation ,from another portion,the SMRD of Periodic MR Order was 01/07/09.

The similar between the two cases is that SMRD Dates are the Next Schedule Dates after Today,for the Portion that Installation belong to.

Do you know what Can I do ,to prevent the MoveIn process to Create a Periodic Meter Reading Order?

Thanks !!

0 Kudos

Hi Mike,

This would be happing thru some Enhancement or Batch Program. But you can reverse the Meter Reading (EL37).

With Regards,

Sunil

0 Kudos

Hi Sunil ,

We have 2 systems:

1) Sandbox - in which this problem not happend.

2) Test - in which this problem happend.

No Enhancements were done between the two systems and the customising is the same. What can be the reason for this issue?

0 Kudos

I know that EL37 can Reverse the Orders, but it's not an answer that I can give to my custumer!

Thank you again,

Michael.