cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interface determination

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I am creating IDOC to XML SOAP interface...not able to see the Interface while creating Interface Determination in Builder.

Can pls suggest what could be the reason.

Thanks,

Vishal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Before that have you created receiver determination? Could you see the interfaces there?

For Idoc select "All Busines System". For soap, if you are using business service, add the message interface in your business service Receiver Interfaces name.

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

No i am not able to see for Receiver determination as well

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

You have not assigned the product to the technical system(business system ) in the SLD that is the reason the Interface is not coming in the list.

Select the Interface from all list. if the Interface is activated it will come for the selection in creating Receiver deterimination.

Regards,

Sunil.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Interface here you mean message interface name did you added the respective interface name in your sender /receiver business service ?

The above option will not be applicable to business systems..

for idocs need to provide the interface name and namespace manually..

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes ...I am using business system...so it means have i to put Message Interface , namespace and Software Compnent Version manually by looking into repository ...?

former_member183908
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

-->For your Business system, check whether the product and Software components which you assigned in your SLD are correct or not.

-->Assing the proper software component to your particular Business system in SLD which you are using in your ID.

-->Also check the Sender agrement and Receiver Agreement whether you had maintained the correct sender,receiver interface,service,name space.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks,,...my problem is solved