cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XI performance Metrics Extremely Important for certification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ALL

Please do give me some documents on Performance Metrics regarding file transfer from sap to XI,Message payload of XI, database integration.Scenarios is transfer of 100MB of data . please send me all the documents related to it which gives detailed explaination of metrics .i will appreciate and reward accordingly .

Perfomance ststistics is the prime objective of this post where data size exceeds 100MB.

please do replyasap as this question is major step for technical bluepriniting for certifications

with regards

subrato kundu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

clausc
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello again,

as said before, I have forwarded your request internally, but probably the group I addressed also has no additional input.

Have you tried the general SAP XI forum?

Best regards,

Christoph

clausc
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have forwarded this question internally to XI Product Management, but I don't know if they have such numbers. As soon as I know more, I will let you know.

Perhaps you should also post this message into the , since this is more frequently used also by other external companies.

Regards, Christoph Claus, SAP AG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christoph

Thank you for your reply If you have any response to my earlier questions i will be greatful:i got some data tranfer sizes hope this will help in your deductions

1) for the master data: 500 Byte - 2 kByte per record, which is around 1 MByte for every 1000 products

2) for the transaction data we have approx. 100 Byte per transaction (date/time stamp, qty, article number).

Here, you can easily get a couple of GByte of data assuming asynchronous mode of communication if you analyse things in quicksizer and give us the result that will be immense help as we are pusuing it for long time as performance bottleneck

with regards

subrato kundu

AS we are very specific to the context and purpose we are posting it here to get expert opinion please do help us in this context

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi subrato kundu,

Performace is depend on multiple factors , suppose your cleint has good hardware and PI system sized correctly then all interfaces may works but it does not mean that you will not face any performance issues in PI Landascape, PI point of view you need design PI interfaces using best archietcture guide lines.

I have seen many scenarios where PI poor designed caused major performance issues , post your specific performance issues and let us know your design with expected load, you may get some inputs from experts.

Regards,

Raj