XI performance Metrics Extremely Important
Please do give me some documents on Performance Metrics regarding file transfer from sap to XI,Message payload of XI, database integration.Scenarios is transfer of 100MB of data . please send me all the documents related to it which gives detailed explaination of metrics .i will appreciate and reward accordingly .
Perfomance ststistics is the prime objective of this post where data size exceeds 100MB.
please do replyasap
As there is no cocrete doucuments available from SAP,let me share my experiece here.
Performance is depends on following Parameters
1. Hardware resources- Sizing of hardware
2. Memory resources available to the J2EE stack/Virtual Memory/Kernal Memory
3. Mappings - Graphical/Java/XSLT/ABAP
4. Adapters - Content Conversion
5. BPMs used - If it uses Many Mappings/Transformations
6. Complexity of the Scenarios- Logic used
7. Frequency of the messages
8. Volume of the messages
9.Logic used to process the file ( for eg. write a script which will split the file etc)
10. If multiple files at a time having huge volume of data, you can go with EOIO method
For eg. I have tried 13 MB files with content conversion and it supposed to call Sync RFC and get the Response . And it involved BPM and it took around 20 minutes to process completely.
If we see for 10 MB file it took couple of seconds to convert into xml.
So it depends ..
Here you go with good discussion~
To process huge Files -
Hope this helps,