cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Goods Issue to Network

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

This is a scenario where in i have created a component reservation to network and now instead of creating a planned order and production order i want to consume the material ( assuming i have stock for the material).

When i try to perform GI to network through MIGO or MB1a i get an error saying there is no selectable items in the document(reservation).

Can anyone throw some light on this

Thanks

SAM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

nabeel_bhatty
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello SAM,

I having a similar issue, would you share how you resolved it? I am having this problem for a specific material type, not all. Other material types are being issued via network reservation properly.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Closed

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

u cant issue materials gainst a reservation that created as "reservation for network"?? is it your issue??

explain more what u r trying to do.. is it through PS or PM??

reg,

sam

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Well i am trying to issue goods against the reservation created while i assigned a component to the network.

This is through movement type 281.

Anyhow the issue is solved, i am able to issue goods against the reservation. I guess it was some data problem.

Thanks a lot for your time.

Former Member
0 Kudos

In MIGO, using others option, you have to manually enter the Material/Quantity and other details and post Goods Issue. Inventory/Stock is converted to consumption, if the stock exists.

KAP

Edited by: Projectman on May 13, 2009 6:52 PM

Edited by: Projectman on May 13, 2009 6:53 PM