cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP EP - Internet Sales Application (ISA) Integration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have an URL iView connected to ISA which is working well when declared with fetch mode client-side.

When I try to change the fetch mode to server-side, I get the error message:

Failed to fetch the content. The response status was 500.

I need to set the fetch mode to Server-Side for integration purpose. Is there any workaround for ISA iView integration (b2b/b2b/init.do) to make it work with fetch mode as server-side.

Thanks

Jean-Marc

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi adrien,

What type of system have you created ?

Create a Load balancing system instead of dedicated SAP R/3 system.

This shall solve your problem.

Thanks,

Samta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What do you mean by load balancing system.

At the moment, a SAP R/3 system is created and all the ISA parameters are entered in the SAP R/3 system.

So, the ISA iViews are defined upon this SAP R/3 system.

Do I need to create a specific load balancing system for ISA (which one ?) or how can I configure my SAP R/3 system to provide load balancing and allow fetch mode server-side for my ISA iViews ?

Thanks.

Jean-Marc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Adrien,

Actually we were also stuck up with the ISA problem for quite a long time.

After opening a ticket with SAP, we got a solution to this.

Instead of creating an SAP R/3 system, create a Load balancing R/3 system. And configure all the parameters, in the Load Balancing System.

It worked for us.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Samta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Previously, I have created a standard URL iView which is not linked with the R/3 system (I thought the parameters for ISA in the R/3 system were enough for SSO)

In the case I use a Load Balancing R/3 system, how can I link my iView to the new system ? Is the SAP ID enough as you cannot define with Load Balancing System the hostname for the R/3 machine ?

Thanks

Jean-Marc Denoyel

Answers (0)