cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EDI 823 (Inbound) - Field Mapping

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I need to configure Incoming IDOC EDI 823 for Lockbox.

Basic type: FINSTA01

Message Type: FINSTA

Processing code: FINS

Function Module: IDOC_INPUT_FINSTA

By giving the Basic type u2013 FINSTA01 and executed in the test tool, I am getting the list of all the segments related to this Idoc type.

I request please let me know how I can map the field segments by taking minimum segments and what qualifiers should I input to process the idoc.

Thanks for your co-operation.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Worked on my own and resolved the issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI, does any one have the info of the mapping or an example for we19 for FINSTA01 / 823 mapping ?

thanks in advance.

former_member499364
Participant
0 Kudos

Can you please share some inputs on how this is configured and how we can split the idoc data based on the values

former_member193376
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Map all the mandatory fields with some sample data for the idoc to be processed. If you just want to see the idoc processed then you just map the mandatory fields

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the prompt response.

Yes, I agree with you but I need to know what qualifiers to be used for the fields in the field segments. Mainly I am looking for some sort of sample data like what field qualifiers to be used.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can also test it using function module (se37) by finding the standard rfc/bapi in "IDOC_INPUT_FINSTA". Once you test the function module with minimum info required and you should be able to find the correcponding segments in IDoc.

former_member181962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to WE60 to know the documentation of the segments and fields.

YOu can also find the mandatory nodes and elements.

Regards,

Ravi