Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data uploading through BDC Recording from Notepad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I uploaded data by using sm35 with new recording for T-CODE PA40 for 0001,0002, 0003 against one particular position in OM. Data uploaded successfully but that personal number is not showing under that particual position in OM. What change i make in BDC program so that it reflect into OM. Data also exist in table HRP1001

Mukul

Noida

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check in Table T77S0, Plogi Orga is shd be X

0 Kudos

Hi,

I dint get that column in table T77S0. Now what to do?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mukul,

My understanding is , When ever we hiring an employee using PA40, must specifed all type of custom fields like personnel area , pesonnel subarea and employee grp and employee subgroup and start date,actin type and reason for action ...once u filled all data and save then only we get personnel number, right ?

or manually specify the personnel number in PA40, (ECC6.0 having these option). when you can do recording... just try these ,

Thanks

Siva

0 Kudos

Hi,

I already filled all the necessary details with manual personal number against position in OM. But Data is coming in PA30, but that position in OM showing vacent.

Plz solve my problem...

0 Kudos

Another suggestion, Run program RHINTE30 and Process the BDC session generated.

Regards

Shital