Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

disable period selection subscreen screen 1000

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to disable the period selection subscreen on screen 1000 (hr - pnp), so only the payroll period selection subscreen is visible.

Can anyone help me?

thanks,

Nathalie

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you please tell the program/transaction?

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you please tell the program/transaction?

0 Kudos

Hi,

I've created a new program on the logical database pnp, which includes a standard screen 1000 (which you probably know) and I'd like to change this screen 1000.

So I think I need to disable a module, but I am not sure how to do this.

thx,

Nathalie

0 Kudos

Hi Nathalie,

There is no need to dsiable any module.. you can create a new Report Category like I mentioned above & attach it to your Zprogram. PL do the following.

1. In SE80/SE38 Get into Change mode for your Program.

2. Go to-->Attributes

3. Click on HR Report Category

4. Click on the Create Report Category

The list of all the existing Report Categories are displayed. You can either pick one that suits your requirement or copy one & in the details screen select the 'No Entry ' radiobutton for Payroll Area/Period/Year.

Regards,

Suresh Datti

0 Kudos

Hi,

thanks for that, problem solved!

Nathalie

suresh_datti
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Natahlie,

If it is a custom Program, you can copy the Report Category & select the no entry option for Payroll Area/Period/Year. But if you want to change it for a standard program,I am afraid it will be a modification.

Regards,

Suresh Datti