cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calculation Type Field in VBO1 (Rebate Condition Record)

former_member194164
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

In my Condition Type BO04, I have given calculation type as "%" in V/06 (Condition Control data). I have created Condition records also using VBO1.

Now the problem is that user wants Calculation Type "Quantity" for some Customers and Calculation Type "%" for some Customers. But system is picking % by default in VBO1 because I have assigned calc type % in BO04 as I have mentioned above in V/06. And the field Calculation Type is in display mode in VBO1.

Is there any control which regulates the field will be in editable or non editable mode in VBO1 so that I can change the Calculation Type from % to Quantity in VBO1 Directly.

This is a Client Requirement. Can anyone help?

Regards,

Vikas Chhabra

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member194164
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Done

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vikas

For you requirement you need to assign a new sub-routine in the Alt calc type feild in the rebate condition types and in the new sub-routine you have to include the logic as per your requirement with the help of Technical Consultant then only it is possible

Regards

Srinath

former_member194164
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I used CnTy BO02 which is having Calc Type as Quantity and inserted Cond Table 5 (the same cond table that is there in BO04 ACCESS SEQUENCE. It solved my purpose.

Still Many Thanx

Regards

Vikas Chhabra

Former Member
0 Kudos

I don't see the Alt. Calc. Type field when configuring rebate condition type