Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to audit my newly created Roles (FINANCE MODULE)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My client send me an e-mail and asked the following:

Can you assign a user the following roles that are standard in SAP - SAP_AUDITOR_SA & SAP_AUDITOR_SA_BC (I think from memory)?

Change them to ZSAP_AUDITOR_SA & ZSAP_AUDITOR_SA_BC.

Can you test our finance roles with the audit user ID? Documenting the conflicts/SOD in our roles u2013 I would suggest documents it onto a spreadsheet like the unit testing one.*

How will i test the roles that i created with the auditor user ?

Any ideas

Regards,

HIral

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ask around whether any of your colleagues have done the training course ADM950 and they will be able to do it or show you.

Alternately just start transaction SECR, it will point you in the right direction and SAP notes.

Cheers,

Julius

sdipanjan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Just to add few points: Also try with Transaction SU98 to check the SAP Proposed Critical combination of FI Transactions. This can be checked in the table SUKRI also.

FYI: To run a SOD analysis for a specific combination of Authorizations, you can try with SU97. The authorization IDs you see their can be created as per your (customers choice) by report RSUSR008_009_NEW.

Regards,

Dipanjan