cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PO is getting released even if the total amount is less than the last PO am

Former Member
0 Kudos

Purchase Order is getting released even if the total amount is less than the last PO amount. The release strategy is only working for the first Purchase Order and if the PO amount is greater than the last PO amount.

Please let me know how to correct this scenario (release strategy).

Regards,

Prishu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To my knowledge the Po release strategy Works on the PO value.but it never check /compares the last PO price.

Which is a characteristic maintained in the PO release stategy and attached to the release class.

hope so ,there is some thing we are missing .

can you be a bit clear on the same.

Regards

Anjanna

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Release strategy has nothing do with the previous PO amount. May be, Co-incidently the amount in previous PO which you are referring and the characteristics value maintained in the release strategy is same.

1) Please go in release strategy by the path mentioned below

IMG u2013 Material Management u2013 Purchasing u2013 Purchase Requisition u2013 Release Procedure u2013 Procedure with Classification u2013 Set Up Procedure with Classification

2) Then go to release strategy. Here the total available release strategies would be displayed. Double click the strategy which is getting reflected in the PO you want and go the classifiction tab. There you will get the PO value. Based on this characteristic value the respective release streategy gets refelected.

I hope this clarifies.

Regards

sachin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The PO release strategy will works on the PO value and it will not check or compares the last PO price.

Please give us more detail about your question

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please provide us your customizing setup then only we can check.