cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with the generation of smartforms

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello guys,

I needed someone to tell me the cause of the problem that now I'm going to explain!

I almost made a change to a text by inserting a new field to be printed. the change in work session quality! the day after this change to create a cell that jumps caused the interruption of printing because the new field was added in a column of the table does not exist!

then I jump off this cell, I have activated and generated the smartform, but the function modul reported always jump even though I removed the check box!

so to remedy the problem I deleted the text, I have active and subsequently generated the smartforms, and returned to print!

After that I returned the text, rirpitandola with the same initial settings without skipping tick cell!

so I activated the smartforms created and printed with no problems!

After that I entered the same changes with the new field to be printed clearly without jump Cell!

I have activated and generated the smartforms is the function to jump on the cell has been eliminated!

can someone explain to me what the cause of this problem and why the smartforms was not generated correctly?

Pima is the time that I write in this forum and I apologize for my English!

thanks to all in advance!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member555112
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not able to understand you problem correctly.

But sometimes smartforms arenot generated properly if the cell alignments are incorrect.

I assume that was the reason fo you issue.

Regards,

Ankur Parab

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i have had a similar problem once. I was changing the cells by deleting and adding them directly without using the icons for adding and removing. Try the changes again with using them.

Gr, Frank

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello to all,

in fact to solve this problem, I erased the text and then activating and creating things were back to normal!

but the speech and I like to understand why the function module is the appearance FUNCTION 'SSFCOMP_TABLE_NEXT_COL' is this function has been generated when you check the checkbox on the jump in the cell text! although I have removed this check, this function, once generated the smartforms, was deleted!

I still hours a solution I've found it but I understand the causes of this problem!

thank you all for your help!

Always sorry for my English!