cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Strategy Plan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have created the strategy in IP11 and defined one package as 1 month cycle length. Then I created the maint. strategy plan. when i select the created strategy it does not include the package in the plan. The cycle data remains blank. hence i can not schedule the maint. plan. It gives the error " plan is still without packages".

While creating Maint.Plan (IP42) why it is not taking cycle values?

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

try to create 2 packages ie 1 mon and 6 mon in IP11 ,then while creating the maintenance plan use the F4 help to select your strategy ,also make sure to create or assign the task list with the same strategy and assign packages to the operation

regards

thyagarajan

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

First of all, its a 1 month cycle, why you want to create Strategy plan... you can create a Single Cycle Plan (IP41)

You have created the Maintenance Strategy, have u given the cycle length including the offset details. If that so, In IP42 initial Screen you should have entered the Strategy... have u done that

Then you should have maintained the Strategy in the Task List....

Once u have entered the Task List only, it will show the Cycle Length..

- Pithan

sundar_desai2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi AR1,

You should create strategy with different cycle packages. i.e.1 Month, 3 Month, 12 Month.

After creation of strategy you need to create strategy based task list with same strategy you created.

And then create a strategy based maint plan with above strategy and task list.

Sundar