cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hide Link Results in Search Iview

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everybody,

I created a new Search Iview, but I don´t want to have in the results the links "Open Folder", "See Also", "Details", neither the link to the author.

I have checked the "Search Component Set" and the "Search Options Set" but it seems that those don´t resolve my problem.

¿Someone has any idea about it?

I will reward points

Thanks a lot!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jorge,

You have to check the used "Layout Set for Search Result" that can be configured in the Search iView as Parameter. If you did not mentioned any special one, the "SearchResultLayoutSet" Layout Set might be used from the OTH configuration.

In the Layout Set check (and edit) the Command Groups mentioned in the Resource Renderer, so the "Resource Command Group" , "Folder Command Group" and "Link Command Group".

In the "SearchResultLayoutSet" (for example) the <b>SearchSingleItemGroup</b> is used as "Resource Command Group" which contains the command(s) (groups): "<b>browse_from_here,see_also_extern,SingleDetailsGroup(expanded)</b>".

<b>By removing the whole entry from the Command List you will achieve the desired solution!

</b>

Hope this helps,

Robert

PS: To remove the link to the person who last modifyed the documents (it's not the author!) you have to edit the Collection Renderer Settings of the used Layout Set. In the "SearchResultLayoutSet" the "<b>StandardSearchResultRenderer</b>" has to be modificated. Here the entry "<b>modifiedby([3;2]/alignTop/alignLeft/secondaryTextStyle/space-right=10) + </b>" has to be removed.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Robert! Your help was very usefull. Thansk also to Ami.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jorge

If you would like to see a guide on this as well, take a look at https://websmp204.sap-ag.de/~sapdownload/011000358700002103422004E/DetailsLink.pdf

Best regards,

Martin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jorge,

If you have used "SearchResultLayoutSet" then you have to edit SearchSingleItemGroup element which contains the

links “browse from here,” “see also,” and “details” of the SearchResultsLayoutSet.

To remove links navigate to configuration->content management->user interface->commands->ui command group

search “NewSearchSingleItemGroup” and edit.

Remove from the “Command List” field

“NewSingleDetailsGroup(expanded)”.

This removes the details link from the search

page.

Similarly you can remove other links also..

Hope it helps

Regards.

Ami