Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to resolve problem for transport request which imported 'z' tcode

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

I have requirement from HSBC for Advance Payment Extraction. In this case they donu2019t have source code in text file so that they gave us request number which we imported in IDES. Now bu2019coz of this u2018Zu2019 Tcode created automatically and whatever the u2018 Zu2019 Programs are available also created. But when I will run this tcode and came back that time runtime error is coming I am send you the screen shot and all u2018zu2019 programs are in display mode which I want to be in change mode that is also not possible. Please guide me to proceed.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rahul,

You will require to Change the Maintenance system for the Object.

Follow below steps:

1) Go to Transaction SE03
2) Select the option "Object Directory" -> "Change Object Directory Entries of Objects in a Request"
3) Put the details for Package, person Responsible and original system of the Object
Change the system and save the entry. This activity will not generate the TR.

Hope this helps!

Regards

Shital

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

hai rahul,

runtime error may be due to some configuration missing ,

if u want to change the code to editable u have to change the original system form the other system to ur systme then u can edit it , and to go to change the original system form menu goto object directory entry and in pop up change option and chnage the original system

hoope it will rsolve ur issue

afzal

former_member188010
Participant
0 Kudos

Please try to tick unicode at program attribute

anuj_srivastava
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul ,

The request i think is coming from some other system that has no connection with ur system.

Once you have imported the request into ur system you can modify the code.You need to check it with the basis whether u have the rights to change the code and if not that in that case you need to register for the developer id.

However for the tcode giving the dump if urs is a ECC 6.0 you need to check the code being called by that tcode for unicode compatibilty check.

Regards,

Anuj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rahul,

You will require to Change the Maintenance system for the Object.

Follow below steps:

1) Go to Transaction SE03
2) Select the option "Object Directory" -> "Change Object Directory Entries of Objects in a Request"
3) Put the details for Package, person Responsible and original system of the Object
Change the system and save the entry. This activity will not generate the TR.

Hope this helps!

Regards

Shital

0 Kudos

Hi Shital,

Thanks for your reply if i will follow the procedure , is it possible to edit 'z' programs and the runtime error which am facing will be solve at for 'z' tcode.

0 Kudos

hai rahul , using the above as sugested by shital will allow u to edit the code , but runtime error it might be soem other reson just check the error

regards

afzal