cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SapScript print on DOT Matrix Continuous - Pages gets push down

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI All Experts,

I have a problem where my sapscript prints on a continuous paper - the pages will get push down if its multiple pages.

Example: The page 1 starts out fine, then when it comes to printing second page, it will start printing slightly lower of the page header margin and therefore the footer contents will push down to page 3.

Then it starts lower and eventually gets pushed and pushed.

I tried HP normal laser printer and it prints out fine page by page,

I had defined the actual page height and width of the dot matrix paper size in Page Format.

Where do I need to change ?

Kindly advice.

Thank You

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try to change page format which is suitable height of the continous page height.

Thanks,

suma.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member97974
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello ,

We are facing the same issue, we have to print continous check and have defied the check format using a new layout, but while taking the prinout the same check is prited twice.

We are using printer Epson LX-300

Can you please help us understand where did you defined the page height and width, and which device type will be suitable ?or is there any impact with the device type ?.

Regards,

Abhinav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank You all.

Got it solved.

Got help from the technical team to define the printer definition (width & height) of the printer & printing start/upper margin.

Btw, the basis here is not helpful.

Thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hl Lim,

You need to change th page size in your printer using the printers and faxes of the system .

If possible take the help of BASIS person.

let me know if you need any further details.

Thanks,

Vamshi