cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exclude object functionality in RAR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

While using the Exclude objects functionality in RAR.....is there any further configuration setting need to be checked/changed....coz while doing ROLE LEVEL analysis in RAR, it is still analysing the Role which is already excluded...

Thanks

Abhijeet

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

hkaur
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Abhijeet,

The exclude Objects functionality maintains the objects that you want to exclude from the Risk Analysis job when you run the risk analysis in background.

If you perform it in foreground then this exclude objects fucntionality is not used and does not exclude objects from analysis.

Hope this clarifies the situation.

Harleen

SAP GRC RIG

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Abhijeet,

Can you please mentioned as to what kind of roles you excluded but are still coming up in analysis? Also, what steps have you already configured to achieve the same?

Regards,

Hersh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I just added a role in Exclude objects section....Schedule job>exclude object>create and din't do anything else...

Also what's the logic for including Exclude objects functionality under schedule job from where we schedule the background jobs....what if I am doing Risk analysis in the foreground...

Regards

Abhijeet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhijeet,

I did not find Schedule job>exclude object>create and din't do anything else in RAR.

Can you tell me where exactly you get this option in RAR.

Thanks,

Sudip.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhijeet,

Did you make the RAR configuration correctly?

Please Goto -> RAR-> Configuration -> Default Values

Here you will get,

Exclude Locked Users

Exclude Expired Users

Exclude Mitigated Risks

You can make these configuration to YES so that these will be excluded at the time of Risk analysis.

Please let me know if it is satisfies your question

Thanks,

Sudip.