cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to activate price tab in material component

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Actually i need to assign price for my issuing material, but i am not able get the price tab in material component its only showing general data here i able to assign the quantity. I need help for how to activate the price tab.

Regards,

S.Suresh.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

closed

ansar_shaikh2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Extend the material in MM01..u can do it....try this procedure.

hope u will get it.

Regards,

Ansar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ansar,

I am discussing abt the Material component, It has General data, proc.param, long text, Assignment apart from this one more tab is there, Here we can enter value for the material or else it will consider material master price(but ps will have its one value for material)....To activate this want needs to be done..

Regards,

S.Suresh.

stheurkar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

if you take non stock material component ( item category as "N") then system allows you to change the price.

for this click on material component then, click on Purch.data tab...here you can chnage the price.

But this is not happening with stock material ( item category as "L").According to me this will not happen with stock material.

sandeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI as mentioned for non stock we will have option to give the price but for stock material price would be picked up from material master.

Hope this answers your question.