cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SMARTSTYLES : whit is ? Standard Paragraph mean ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have problem in my smartform ,

i have regular line like :

xxxx ddddddd dddddd

xxxx ddddddd dddddd

pppp ddddd dddddd

and just in one line the numbers is goingqwriten left then the others ,

i cant just move tham to the write , so...

i try to solve it with SMARTSTYLES , to build character format with right alignment.

its my first time that i use it .

i get error "standart paragrph is not filled"

but i cant choose nothing there , and cant write nothing there .

What can i do ?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In smartstyle Just create one paragraph format.At Upper left corner there is one folder Paragraph formats . Expand and right click on any node -> create node with setting u want say P1.

Then in standard paragraph field give this P1. (In header data folder -> standard setting)

See this is just for in case for any particular text u have not mention paragraph / charachter format then system will take P1 as default format and print according to that.

Also create charachter formats as u want and assign them in ur smartform - text nodes.

Dont forget to activate smartstyle first and give smartstyle name in each text node - output options tab.

Regards

Edited by: Vishal Chavan on May 12, 2009 1:09 PM

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Standard Paragraph format means if you are not giving any paragraph format to any text in Smartform then that paragraph format come as default paragraph format after applying that Samrtstyle to Samrtform..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

in the smartform, just double click on form attributes. In that select output options there give your newly created smart style and in output format give as 'standard format'.

Smartstyle.

Create smartstyle in that create charater format and paragrapgh format which ever you want create it and activate it.

Thanks,

Suma.