cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scheduling agreement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Expert

We want to configure release strategy for scheduling agreement , but in the release procedure in the img, system is picking the release procedure for PO i have added characterstic in the existing class of the PO and defined the release strategy for SA according to updated characterstic for PO release

Now when i create Scheduling Agreement it is not going for release

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

we dont need to create the release strategies for scheduling agreement seperately as the system copies everything from the PO release strategies and it works correct with SA also. Just ensure that your PO Release are correct and try creating the SA and save it. The system would definitely triger the release

sachin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear

I have created Scheduling agreement for LPA document type also for PO my release strategy is working fine i have just adding 2 more characterstic to the existing procedure for more generalised procedure for SA but release strategy is not triggered for SA Also can we release Scheduling agreement using LP document type or not

Regards

Edited by: usmfarhan on May 12, 2009 4:35 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

As PO and SA are sharing the same release class, whatever changes you make for one document type, ther other would also be affected. This way you cant go for release characteristics as document type of SA (LP/LPA) or otherwise this would be reflected for PO too. If you want document type as a criteria for release then same would be needed to maintained for PO also. In nutshell, we need to have common things in place.

So far the situation is concerned where the SA is not getting any release strategy, I feel there is some release characteristics already maintained which is not comming in SA, so its not triggering. Otherwise there is no other possible reason to happen so.

For an example: the release strategy may have release characteristics as plant which is 1000 in case od PO you have enetered 4000 in SA then the release wont be triggered. I cant comment exact reason, without having look at the config, but i am sure the reason must be something like this. You need to check the charaecteristics carefully.

Sachin

former_member581212
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

Note: If you are trying to assign the new release strategy to the already exsisting document, then it is not possbile....System always picks the release strategy from new documents onwards...Pls check...

Regards

Priyanka.P

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

At first check whether any errors exist in Check release strategies ( Scheduling Agreement>Release Procedure for Scheduling Agreements>Check Release Strategies) , if yes rectify the same .

Also once agin check during which the new release strategy is to be triggered , i.e you may check document types etc .

Regards

Ramesh Ch