cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Datapackage and Datapacket

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,

While loading data in ODS,it failed. 4962154 records were transferred and added.

It gave the following error:

Value '305er' (hex. '00330030003500650072') of characteristic Z_AGPAYER contains invalid characters

It showed the above error under Data Package : 636. where as, when i checked in PSA,

under Data Packet : 636, it doesnt show any invalid characteristics.

Also, the number of Data Packets in PSA are 799, where as when checked in Logs, it shows only till Data Package : 654.

1. Are Data Package and Data Packet different?

2. How do i find the record with invalid characters?

Please help me in this.

T I A,

Ketan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member207028
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ketan,

error record will be available under systen mentioned datapacket.

select the data packet 636, in PSA and click on with Status "Errorneous Records" and continue, you will see only error records

another option is after executing PSA records select all records of Status Column and click on funel icon and select red icon, this will show error records.

here, inyour case may be lower case letters problem, change to uppper case and load data. at PSA, if one record is corrected then next load system will show another error record. so check the records of similar error and load data.

Regards

Daya Sagar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would trust the error message. For sure you will find the value '305er' in one of the fields. I think you just need to translate that value to upper case and you'll be fine.

Siggi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just Select Erroeneous records in PSA , and check those records.

Regards

Pcrao.