cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

open quantities in RG1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

My Client is operational on sap since a year , and now going for the CIN. now we have to get the opening stock updated in (j_2irg1bal)Rg1 table,how do i go about. As the stock are already in the finished goods location as its a live system, i will not be posting any intial stocks.

Kindly advise.

Regards

Anil

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Anil,

You can upload initial stock using table entry in J_2IRG1BAL in opening balance of finished goods if u want to add on 1 st of month or closing stocks if u want to add on last day of month.

In J1ID u have maintained same FG material for Input and out put.

Apart from that u can set some movements like 701,702,711,712 for physical inventory differences which can have their impact on RG1 register. Like u can add stocks in BSR location through physical inventory changes and then u get liability of same in RG1 if u have attached the relevant movement type.

U can update already present stocks thr' J1I5 for RMA with above method.

Else u can plan for a z movement type for the stock transfer and make the same Excise relevant.rds

Kind regards

Mandar

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sudhir,

think we are go live for cin from 1st of coming month and the issue would happen for the material thereafter ,while updating the RG1 i will not able to do RMA as stocks are there since ages and with out doing there when i update RG1 with IDH it give a red light. how do i overcome these. coz of there i want the opening balance to be updated in RG1.

Kindly advise.

Regards

Anil Nair.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sudhir,

think we are go live for cin from 1st of coming month and the issue would happen for the material thereafter ,while updating the RG1 i will not able to do RMA as stocks are there since ages and with out doing there when i update RG1 with IDH it give a red light. how do i overcome these. coz of there i want the opening balance to be updated in RG1.

Kindly advise.

Regards

Anil Nair.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Anil,

you just have to post the value against the RG1 GL account directly with the help of FI Consultant for the finished product already manufactured.

regards,

Sudhir