cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

user name changes in workflow ( material creation)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I am new to work flow.i have a requirement to modify the user names those who create material in my work flow.I am unable to find the user names in the workflow,so,suggest me where might the logic exists regarding the users.

murali.c

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member185167
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

It seems to me they want you to change the agent assignment of the workflow.

Go in to PFTC_DIS for that workflow and see how the agents are assigned now in each step.

regards

Rick Bakker

Hanabi Technology

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rick,

Yes I have to change the Actual Agent of Work Item.how & where these have been maintained?

how do I proceed further with pftc_dis.

murali.c

former_member185167
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

"Yes I have to change the Actual Agent of Work Item.how & where these have been maintained?

how do I proceed further with pftc_dis."

You can change this by going in to the workflow definition using PFTC and opening each step and checking how the agent has been assigned, and changing it to how you want it.

regards

Rick Bakker

Hanabi Technology

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi..

solved thru PPOME

murali.c

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

1 . U can find the initiator of the workflow in the Event container

Select Event step in the starting of the workflow , and check WF_INITIATOR in the workflow container

In the binding map that WF_INITIATOR to our local variable.

2. Next step you change the creator name By assigning the new name to Wf_initiaor variable like

WF_Initiator = 'US*******'.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You have to identify the TOPWI_ID from table SWWWIHEAD correspending to your Workflow Template and change the WF_INITIATOR field either by coding using FM SAP_WAPI_WRITE_CONTAINER or change the container element value from the Workflow Log.

Thanks

Arghadip

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Murali,

To get the initiator information, you have to check the workitem container.

To check the container,

Go to transaction SWUD

Enter Task type: WS and Task: Your workflow number

Click on u201CTest Environmentu201D

Click on u201CDetermine instances for tasku201D

Now you will get list of Workitem IDs. Select your workitem (Based on Created Date and Created Time you can select your workitem id)

Once workitem id is selected, click on u201CDisplay Work item container (CtrlShiftF6)

You will get the initiator information in this.

User id of initiator will start with u2018USu2019.

You can also check the work item container using transaction SWI1.

Hope this will help you.

Best Regards,

Deepa Kulkarni

0 Kudos

Hi Murli,

The person who triggers the workflow would be identifed as the workflow initiator and would be available default in the workflow container.

The workflow initiator available would be the SAP user name of the person and would be prefixed with 'US'.

Rgds,

Vikram

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Thanks for the quick reply.but how do we find the container.how to check this in SWDD?wat is the use of PFOAC?

murali.c